Cardiology Packages from Dr. Alexander Nossikoff
- Comprehensive Evaluation
- Electrocardiogram (EKG)
- Еchocardiogram (echo)
- Carotid duplex
- Medical history and records
- Physical exam to check muscle and joint fitness
- Electrocardiogram (EKG) to assess the electrical activity of the heart
- Echography of the pleura and lungs/Echocardiography (ultrasound of the heart)
- Doppler/Spirometry/pulmonary function test
- Primary examination – 150 BGN.
- Secondary examination – 60 BGN.
- Second opinion on an already established diagnosis – 80 BGN.
- On-line consultation /up to 30 minutes/ in the form of a chat – 50 BGN.
A Holter monitor is a machine that continuously records the heart’s rhythms. The monitor is worn for 24 to 48 hours during normal activity.
- Installation of a Holter ECG – 70 BGN.
- Placement of a Holter BP – 50 BGN.
*Holter ECG is a small medical device that is easily portable for continuous monitoring of the heart’s electrical activity over a period of 24 or 48 hours.
*Holter Blood Pressure (BP) is a small portable device that measures and records blood pressure values throughout the day. It is used to diagnose arterial hypertension and optimize current and future treatment over a 24-hour period.
*The price for Personal health assistant is 70BGN.
Prices and methods of payment
For fixed cardiology and prevention packages, payment is made to the company’s bank account with 100% advance payment of the package.
*The Personal Health Assistant the following approved offer by the patient to the company’s bank account with 100% advance payment.
Eurobank AD BULGARIA IBAN: